– This is how long I let Jack’s hair get before I finally broke down and decided it’d be cuter trimmed.
I made sure the hairdresser kept it long, though. In the past, his hair ends up super short and it makes him look older and we can’t have that.
– I love the look of fresh vegetables.
– When it’s cold or raining outside, I move the cars out of the garage and let Jack drive around while I clean. He likes to eat and drive.
– When it’s 80 degrees and sunny outside, I let him play with sand and water, while I open the door and clean the kitchen floor. Then, he tracks in sand and I realize I’m an idiot.
– My Mom and I took Jack to pick out his cupcake for pooping in the potty. He wanted one of everything.
– Fabric shops that have train sets for kids to play with have a special place in my heart.
– I finished Catching Fire, the second of The Hunger Games books, in a little over 24 hours. It took two late nights and one nap time. I may have liked it more than the first book.