Long Time No See
Nothing like a long, random list to get back to bloggingness….
– I got my first big time injection for psoriasis last week. Not sure when I’ll see progress, though. But, I feel hopeful about it. And even more hopeful because we don’t have to pay anything for the first 4 injections. Thank you, insurance.
Santa’s thinking about getting Jack a real track for Christmas…
– While I was visiting my family a couple of weeks ago, I got not one, but two pair of new jeans. One pair of skinny jeans and a pair of *gasp* jeggings. Yep. Not ashamed. I know it’s silly to post this, but it was a big deal to me because I had the goal to buy a pair of skinny cut jeans if I reached a certain weight loss milestone last fall, but chickened out. But, this year, I reached the goal and took the plunge. I still feel a little self conscious in the jeggings, but they’re really comfy.
– Jack and I visited Samantha today at a Christmas Bizarre. Samantha’s selling sweet treats and taking orders for Christmas. It was only noonish and she was almost out of all her goodies–because they’re that good!
There were so many cute things to look at, but Jack without a stroller makes it hard to look and enjoy it. I grabbed cards of the places I liked and may shop online for Christmas presents.
– This has been a strange week. Wednesday, Jack pointed to his forehead and said “hurt,” which made me so sad that he had his first headache, that I know of. Then, a few minutes later, he threw up. He stayed on the couch most of the day, dozing in and out. As much as I wish he’d calm down some days and stay still for just a little bit, this was too much. It’s not right for a 2-year-old to lay around all day. 😦
When I was getting ready for work that day, I got sick and stayed home, while Reid took care of us.
It only lasted a day and we’re all fine now. Although, I’m getting a sore throat and feel like I’m crashing fast.
I can’t even make oatmeal in the morning without him trying to pull a chair over so he can stand on it and help me. It’s so sweet. I feel like a cooking show because I’m talking through what I’m doing and explaining what everything is, ha!
– Ok, that’s it for now. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
– The One Where I Give up Sewing
– Recent Projects
– Christmas Season To-Do List