Hey Howdy Hey
A list just seems right.
– No projects post this week. I’m working on a project for a friend and am very slowly working on Jack’s Halloween costume. I bought everything for it last week.
I haven’t had a big motivational push for it. But, someone light a fire under me because he needs it by next weekend. I’m not able to work on it during the day and by the time I get a chance to, like when Jack goes to bed, all I want to do is sleep. Or watch a movie.
– Jack’s speech therapist came over today. She’s really great and I probably have as much fun hanging out with her as Jack does.
– I took Jack to his official new babysitter/nanny/whatever today. I met her online, which sounds way more sketchy than it is. I met her in person a couple months ago and she really has such a sweet personality.
I felt a little sick about leaving him there when I thought about it last night. BUT, I felt really at ease dropping him off there today. She has two little boys (ages 3 and 1) and a basement converted into a sweet playroom. What more could Jack need? I have no doubt that this is a great decision and that she’s a great fit for Jack. Plus, it’s only 4 hours a week.
– Reid and I have been watching more movies than normal lately. We even watched two movies in one night last week. That is a rare occurence. My favorite out of all of them would be Whip It.
– There’s really not much else to report on this week. Thus, my lack of blogging. And why there probably won’t be another post for a while. Just in case you were wondering. There are some deeper things going on in my head, but nothing I feel compelled to blog about.