How have I not done a random list in a while!?
* We spent Easter in Tuscaloosa with Reid’s family and I forgot my camera. I like having my camera attached to my arm, so I was really bummed, but I used Reid’s dad’s camera. All was not lost. But the pictures are on that camera. In Tuscaloosa. I did steal these, though:
* But, I’m going back to Tuscaloosa tomorrow. Reid’s sister, Cammie, and her kiddos are in town! We haven’t seen them since Christmas!
* I’m using a 7 day free trial at Gold’s Gym. I’ve used one before. Makes me long for the days when I was a member of a “real” gym. The gym I use doesn’t have an elliptical and I miss it the most. And the pool.
* Having road rage in the car, then looking back to see a worried look on my 2 year old’s face is a new low. Ouch.
* I like to keep my closet in complete chaos simply because I can without feeling guilty due to Reid’s almost OCD tendencies. He doesn’t dare touch my closet. However, the mess got to me and I cleaned it. It’ll last a couple days.
* I’m not caught up on any of my shows. I only want to watch Ugly Betty. I’m almost done with the series.
* I had a first today. I didn’t sneak/steal a single fry from either boy’s dinner from Chick-fil-a. I ALWAYS take
five one. AND I bought a Cadbury egg yesterday and it was with me all day (in my purse) and I didn’t eat it. I eventually gave it to Reid because it was driving me crazy, like it was screaming “Eeeeeeaat me!”
* Parks and Recreation has made me laugh so hard lately. Reid has to tell me to not laugh so loud so he can hear the show (since we can’t rewind it with a DVR).
* We’ve officially planned our Chattanooga trip for next month. It’s a one-night trip, but the first trip we’ve taken just the three of us. Very exciting!
* I haven’t ran in a week because it hurts to run. My feet ache. Did I mention I’m 80 years old? I’m going to see a podiatrist on Thursday; I think it’s more than plantar fasciitis this time.
* Reid despises that necklace that I’m wearing in that last picture.
* I never made the Resurrection Rolls that I posted about last week.
* I feel weird that every bullet point on this has started with “I” or “I’m” but it’s MY blog, so that kinda happens, right?
* I’m pretty much over The Office, but I still cried a little last week when everyone sang to Michael. I’m sure I’ll cry this week; it’s the end of an era. Or something like that.
* the end.