Can’t really go a week without a random list
* Every remote control is a phone to Jack. He holds it up and yappers away. When my phone rings or he hears the text message noise, he holds his hand up to his ear like a phone!
* Jack “talked” to Reid on the phone today. I’m so proud! Reid said that he’s turning into a girl- his favorite things are necklaces and talking on the phone.
* I’ve been e-mailing lots of companies that have gluten free products asking for coupons. I feel silly, but they’ve emailed me saying they’ve put the free product coupons in the mail! Hello!
* My old boss called me to fill in at the gym tonight, so I’m pretty excited about that.
* There was a really bad lightning storm on the Grand Teton last night; there were 3 teams of climbers on the mountain. They’ve brought everyone down with only minor injuries, except they still can’t find one climber. Reid was there exactly 11 months ago on that very mountain top, so it’s very eerie to read about it.
* Jack, the almost 16 month old, still isn’t walking. He’s started standing alone every once in a while. He may not be able to walk, but he’s got some sweet dance moves.
That’s all the random I got for today.
PS: When I get sad about eating gluten free, I just remind myself that Vanilla Diet Cokes from Sonic are GF and so are M&Ms. What else could I ask for?